The Ugly Capitalist
Occupying the Chessboard of the Dialectic
The term capitalism used here to define a problem in the economy is a misnomer if not a missed diagnosis for several reasons. The first being that there has been almost no true capitalism in America since 1933, if not 1913 with the creation of the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve banking. Once America went down that road we were dealing with debt-ism not capitalism.
The act of multiplying and making fruitful use of your labor is capitalism but debtism merely produces more and more debt and bondage in the world.
The real solution is not taking sides with dialectic groups who think occupying is standing about shaking your fist but it is in seeking an alternative to the apathy and avarice that brought the whole world back into debt and bondage. The solution is not on Capitol Hill but in the hearts of every man who seeks righteousness in its virtuous and pure state before it becomes an “ism”.
This realization of the presence and power of the Spirit of the Creator to guide us could be called being born again. Unfortunately many who think they are born again have accepted a dialectic approach to being born again and simply have entered another state of conflict and superiority rather than equality and love. How do we tell the difference?
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden.”
“Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Galatians 5...6
Instead of occupying someone else's right or way you should come together and be diligently busy in love as doers. Why do you seek their blessings, banks and benefits? Why are you not sowing the seeds of righteousness, setting the table of the Lord of Love instead of the lords of the world.
If you want to attend to what Christ called the “weightier matters” start seeking to gather with others who are seeking the "way" not of the world and found outside of the box.
- Understanding “American labor, which is the capital of our workingmen.” Grover Cleveland Annual Message Dec., 1885. We should take a look at our own part in the covetous events of 1933. See Employ vs Enslave, http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/gods/cog4eve.php Audio http://keysofthekingdom.info/COG-04.mp3 SS Video Series 7-10 7:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuz-hFKM_Ts
- Chapter 11. of the book The Covenants of the gods, Money vs Mammon http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/gods/cog11movma.php Mammon, NN Video Series:3-10 4:22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG5sp5bCpSc
- “Debtism is the formal name given to debt-driven capitalism, also known as false capitalism--a system in operation since 1933 until 2010.” http://one-spirit-tribe.org/covenant/one_spirit_1160.htm
- Proverbs 22:26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.
- "Capitolism is an ironic reference to an economy in which market forces are subsumed to political interests in Washington. The term is derived from Karl Marx's term for a private enterprise-based economy, Capitalism, and the name of the building in which the U.S. Congress meets, the Capitol." http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Capitolism
- Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: Elements of the kingdom http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/elements.php Elements of the World and the Kingdom, From the book The Higher Liberty, Sec. 38 http://www.hisholychurch.org/media/books/THL/elements.php
- Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
- Not of the World? What did Jesus really say, to whom, and why about his kingdom? http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/world.php
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/
Economy | Spiritual Economics | Capitalism | Socialism | Divers_lusts | Business | Kingdom Business |
Welfare | Surety | Temples | Temple of Diana | Temple in Jerusalem | Seven Men |
Money Audio | Real Money | Money_can_be_anything |
Debt Money | Money as debt quotes | Bitcoin |
Cashless | Money | I paid in | Commodity money | Value |
Mammon | Covet | Merchandise | One purse | Road Map |
Golden calf | Temples | Treasury | Moneychangers |
The Bank of the Golden Calf | Study audio
Seven men | Reserve fund | Ephesus | Tithe |
Sabbath | Credit unions | Thy first love |
HHC Money vs Mammon > >Audio |
Conversion vs Reconversion > >Audio |
Business | Business Calls | Business Plans | Business Types | Kingdom Business |
Agency vs Trust | Corporation | Corporation Sole | Unincorporated association | LLC |
Golem | Creature | Law | Community | Economy | Real Money | Debt Money |
Dialectic | Capitalism | Capitalist | Socialism | Socialist | Syndicalism | Network |