- "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." 2 Peter 2:1
What I see out in the community and the world is false prophets among the people, even false teachers among the people calling themselves Christians, who privily shall have brought in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and are bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
They do not think they are denying the Lord that bought them but they have gone back into bondage because they have signed up for the Corban of the Pharisees because they have accepted the idea that it is okay to covet their neighbor's goods as long as they do it through the government they establish for themselves.
- Christ forbid that we be like the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.
- In 1 Samuel 8 God warned that to elect such rulers would give them license to take and take and take and when you Cry out He would not hear you because you would not hear your neighbor's cries.
- He told us if we wanted Eternal life we needed to keep the commandments which included not coveting what belongs to our neighbor.
- In Proverbs 23 God warns through His prophets that you should not desire the benefits of these men who exercise authority.
- Peter tells us that coveting those benefits will make us Merchandise and curse our Children with debt which is bondage.
- God forbid us to ever return to the Bondage of Egypt becoming employed by those rulers who exercise authority.
- God forbade us to have One purse.
- We were to be careful not to be Biting one another or we might be devoured one of another.
Jesus the Christ was not a Socialist. The Bible preaches against socialism from beginning to end but people have so distorted the unselfishness of Christ that they actually deny his words and teachings and ask "Was Jesus a socialist?"
The Church use to supply the Corban of Christ through a Daily ministration of Freewill offerings of the people, for the people and by the people through the Perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies. The Modern Christians are in need of repentance.
We know that Social Security takes 14 percent of your labor, your service, every day but Social Security is still bankrupt and can only pay out benefits by borrowing from the future of your children.
Because people signed up for Social Security they also agreed to be employees of the Federal government so that they often have to serve that government far more in the form of taxes on their labor. This is the Bondage of Egypt at a prodigiously higher rate. Now the people are a surety for that debt which borrow money cursing the people with perpetual debt.
That is bondage.
You are bond in those systems of service where you must bow down and serve because you coveted your neighbor's goods. You desired men who call themselves Benefactors to exercise authority one over the other to take away what belonged to your neighbor.
To think you believe in Christ and that praying to the Fathers of the earth for their benefits is okay is a damnable heresy. Christ told us to Repent, to think another way. This was the Gospel of the kingdom.
Since there was Corban in the kingdom of God but it was all by Freewill offerings rather than force what are we required to do to be saved, to be able to say that we have truly repented and received the Baptism of Christ?
We have to provide the service of government while we still pay our Tale of bricks.
That means we have to pay the tax while tithing to ministers who seek to provide the same services through faith, hope ad charity and Perfect law of liberty.
Some will have to give up half of everything they produce. Some to the governments of the world and some to Christ.
Some will have to give up all.
There are other damnable heresies like who are the gods many Paul talks about?
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration | Calendars |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Bible Index | Network |