Anarcho communism is an oxymoron:
- "Anarchist communism (also known as anarcho-communism, free communism, libertarian communism, and communist anarchism) is a theory of anarchism which advocates the abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour, and private property (while retaining respect for personal property), and in favor of common ownership of the means of production, direct democracy, and a horizontal network of voluntary associations and workers' councils with production and consumption based on the guiding principle: "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need". Matthew 6:1 "Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven."
According to this definition it wants to "abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour, and private property", which will require violence, and then it sets up a "direct democracy" which will allow the majority to rule over the minority, which is an ongoing violence. The number of men who want to take away your labor for their own purpose does not justify forcing your neighbor to serve others.
Any type of "common ownership" will only work with saints, and you cannot be a saint without the liberty of choice given to your neighbor. That only comes within capitalism.
The thing that presently poses as banking is the antitheses of capitalism. Capitalism is nothing more than the private ownership of the means of production which begins with your labor. If you build a house it is yours to dwell in it.
- "But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: ... Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof." Deuteronomy 28:15...30
The problems you see today are not the result of capitalism but the result of society straying from the Ten Commandments. Instead of blaming everything on capitalism people should be asking if they have strayed from the Ten Commandments and the principles of Christ who said if you love me you will keep my commandments.
Capitalism only works where there is general morally accepted prohibition against any covetous practices. I know of no place where they practice true capitalism. Before the world will change for the good, men have to daily strive for and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. If they were doing that, they would be abolishing the need for the state, and the state would become superfluous.
The Anarcho communist view that the majority should take "from each according to his ability" and give "to each according to his need" is contrary to the biblical principles of Isaiah and Thessalonians 
Those people who seek to take from each according to their ability are not only coveting their neighbor's labor, but they are robbing the liberty of charitable practices from their neighbor. They are workers of iniquity,
Jesus was not a socialist, but he did preach one form of government where men did not rule one over the other, like the fathers of the earth and the benefactors of the world, whether they were one man or a majority.
A communist believes that there is a right of the state or, in the case of Anarcho communism, the community, to take that which is produced by the more productive individual and give it to the individual who has less.
Since Christ said that if you love him then you would keep his commandments, however if we desire to take what others have from them it is by nature, coveting. There is no honest way to claim we are followers or believers in Jesus Christ while we are doing the opposite of what he said to do.
The early Church practiced Pure Religion unspotted by the forced welfare systems of the world. This was the Christian conflict with Rome. However the Modern Christian is in conflict with the decrees of Christ and in conformity to the world of Rome. They call themselves Christians but since they are not doers of the word we know they are workers of iniquity.Ask yourself
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
- Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
- Mark 7:21-23 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
- Isaiah 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
- Psalms 141:4 Incline not my heart to [any] evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
- Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
- John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
- Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.