The "Bondage of Egypt" refers to the predicament of ancient Israel where the value of a portion of their labor belonged to the government of Pharaoh. They were committed to giving up that portion in exchange for a limited offer of benefits. In Egypt that obligation passed from generation to generation for 400 years becoming more and more burdensome over time. God said in Deuteronomy 17 to never return to the way of Egypt again, yet the people did just that under Herod and Rome. Jesus told us to think a different way and to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
Someone came across the article A Secret Form to Opt Out of Government Handouts. and asked, "Why would a secret opt-out form be necessary in a voluntary system?"
What is the rest of the story?
The world "system" is voluntary but not in the way that most people think. This system is as old as Cain and Nimrod. It was prophesied that the people would again be entangled in the yoke of bondage like they were in the days of Egypt and they and their children would become human resources. True to prophecy, people have become collateral or a surety for debt through their voluntary applications...through the actions and agreements of themselves and their parents.
The same process has been used throughout man's beleaguered history. Israel went into bondage because they and all of the people of Egypt sought the benefits offered by the government of Pharaoh during a time of economic dearth which came about because of climate change when the crops and their economy failed.
Those voluntary applications, actions and agreements are both covetous practices and the result of a society slothful in The Way of Jesus Christ and the early Church. People have again become human resources — sureties for debt. And most continue to curse their children because of their false religion and strong delusion. Some are waking up but are not really doers of the word in The Way of the early Church.
The form mentioned in the article is not a secret. I have known about it, and many others like it, for years.
Both IRS Form 4029 and Form 4361 are Application for Exemption Social Security and Medicare Taxes and From Self-Employment Tax respectively. But they are only offers of exemption which can be revoked at any time.
I have known ministers and members of religious orders who used Form 4361. This form is also used by Christian Science practitioners but not for ministers under a vow of poverty. Some Amish use Form 4029 as an Application for Exemption From Social Security and Medicare Taxes and as a Waiver of Benefits.
But the Amish already take care of their own people. They are not isolated individuals just trying to set themselves free with paperwork. Until those who claim to be Christian "sit down in the companies of tens and ranks of fifty and ranks of one hundred" as commanded by Christ in Mark 6:39-40, which was the same directive as Moses and those who worshiped through the altars of the faith established by Abraham, why should they expect to be set free?
Christ came that we might be saved. But if Christ is in us we will no longer be biting one another through the covetous practices offered by the Fathers of the earth who are called benefactors yet exercise authority one over the other.
Christ appointed His Church to be the benefactors of a peculiar people through faith, not force, and through charity, not chains of contracts. The ministers of His Church were to actually be Ministers within Religious Orders who came out at Pentecost to set the people free from the schemes of Herod.
This salvation through repentance and the Baptism of the early Church was not an exemption and they did not have to file an application with the Pharisees. If they would be willing to organize themselves in the tens according to the dictates of Christ, which were the same instructions given to the Levites of the Church in the wilderness, they could be free indeed.
- "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36
There is a "Mandatory exception" for the Church bought by the blood of Christ. Those who will conform to Christ and actually do what he told His disciples do not have to file an application to be His Church.
They are “mandatorily” excepted from having to file such requests for exemption because they are willing to think a different way and seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness by the Grace of Christ. Seeking the kingdom is not just about going to a church; it is about being that peculiar people who will sit down together and walk in The Way of Christ.
The reason the Amish are granted a limited exemption is because they are not slothful like the Modern Church is in the ways of the early Church. They have not yet finished their journey all the way back to the Father's house but they are closer than many who think they are believers in Christ but might be more properly labeled workers of iniquity. Wise men like Polybius, John the Baptist, Jesus and Peter warned about those covetous practices which bind the people and make them merchandise and curse children. Originally and for centuries the entire welfare of the Christian community was provided by the Church. But the modern Church has "forsaken the right way and are gone astray". They have followed "the way of Balaam" and the Nicolaitan because they "loved the wages of unrighteousness". The rewards or wages of unrighteousness are the benefits provided by the Fathers of the earth who call themselves Benefactors but only give what they take away from others or borrow against the future of children who are cursed with debt not of their making.
- "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core." Jude 1:11
The State or “merchants of the earth” would never allow productive hard-working modern Christians to opt out of that system unless they were organized as Christ said and actually caring for one another. And then this would only take place under the influence of a greater power, a humbling power. All the ministers and leaders in the world from Adam to Melchisedec or Cain to Nimrod or Samuel to John the Baptist or David to Jesus must face the Temptations of Christ. Those Temptations can only be overcome by the grace of God the Father which comes to us through the humility of willing sacrifice by submission to His will through prayer and fasting.
"His God, Is God"
Who is your God?
The Church is commanded to make the people sit down in that same networking pattern of Tens before they receive the blessings of Christ through the disciples of Christ. We cannot physically make people comply with Christ and His directives because we do not exercise authority one over the other. However, the people should not expect loaves and fishes nor freedom until they do as Christ said and the early Church was doing.
Modern Churches have not preached the true gospel. They have tickled the ears of many through sophistry so that the people believe a lie and have bought into strong delusion. They tell the people that it is okay to covet what belongs to other people and take from their neighbors through the agency of governments who exercise authority. Many people think they are saved and think they believe in Christ but are actually workers of iniquity. Repentance requires the humility to think a different way and faith requires that you be a doer of the word.
We can tell the people how the Church works. We can work daily to help them do things like the early Church did. But the people have to repent and seek this kingdom of God and His righteousness by starting to do what Jesus said and the early Church righteously did.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Exodus 1:8 ¶ Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.
- Exodus 1:13 And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour: 14 And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.
- "Furthermore, I understand that if the tax exemption for myself or for my employer under sections 1402(g)(1) or 3127 of the Internal Revenue Code is no longer effective, this waiver will also no longer be effective ..." Form 4029
- The vow of poverty is a requirement of Jesus Christ. His Holy Church seeks to be in compliance with Christ. His Holy Church only has unpaid licensed and commissioned ministers or ministers under a vow of poverty. There is a possibility to pay licensed and commissioned ministers not under a vow of poverty through a third party company but only for ministerial work performed directly for the Church.
- The following is from the General Instructions for form 4361
- "Few ministers can opt out of Social Security by meeting the strict IRS guidelines required for filing IRS Form 4361, Application for Exemption from Self-EmploymentTax for Use by Ministers, Members of Religious Orders and Christian Science Practitioners."
- "Purpose of form. File Form 4361 to apply for an exemption from self-employment tax if you have ministerial earnings (defined later) and are:
- An ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church;
- A member of a religious order who has not taken a vow of poverty; or
- A Christian Science practitioner.
- "If you are a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church or a member of a religious order not under a vow of poverty, prior to filing this form you must inform the ordaining, commissioning, or licensing body of your church or order that, on religious or conscientious grounds, you are opposed to the acceptance of public insurance benefits based on ministerial service."
- Do not file Form 4361 if:
- You ever filed Form 2031, Revocation of Exemption From Self-Employment Tax for Use by Ministers, Members of Religious Orders, and Christian Science Practitioners; or
- You belong to a religious order and took a vow of poverty. You are automatically exempt from self-employment tax on earnings for services you perform for your church or its agencies. No tax exemption applies to earnings for services you perform for any other organization.
- "Nonexempt earnings. Exemption from selfemployment tax does not apply to earnings from services that are not ministerial."
- Acts 1:15 ¶ And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)
- 26 U.S. Code § 508 - Special rules with respect to section 501(c)(3) organizations found in (c)(1)(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches,
- For the Body of Christ to file Form 1023 to establish itself as a Church it would become strictly regulated in another house often far from the intent of Christ.
- Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
- 2 Peter 2:15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
- Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. Revelation 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
- attributed to Ramses by Cecil B. DeMille in the movie The Ten Commandments with Yul Brynner.
- Proverbs 19:3 ¶ The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the LORD.4 ¶ Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour.5 ¶ A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.6 ¶ Many will intreat the favour of the prince: and every man is a friend to him that giveth gifts.7 All the brethren of the poor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words, yet they are wanting to him.8 ¶ He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good.9 ¶ A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.