What if we don’t understand the structure of the kingdom? What if the structure of His kingdom is unlike any church we’ve ever seen? What if this is evidenced by the Bible? What if this evidence has been so buried under myths & fables that it takes more than just scratching the surface or casual reading? What if finding some of the truths in the Bible takes studying the oldest languages it was written in? What if blind trust of translators & scribes has led the whole Christian world into confusion & darkness? What if when studying we are tempted to worship the Bible & quench the Spirit?
What if only the Spirit can reveal these truths? What if the Spirit only speaks to us when we seek the truth with our whole heart? What if we can only hear after we cast down our imaginations? What if we don’t really want to understand? What if understanding is uncomfortable?
What if we are all Sons of God? What if Jesus was a literal king? What if He was different than any other king because He would NOT exercise authority over others? What if those truly following Him cannot exercise authority over others either? What if His sacrifice freed thousands of literal people in bondage? What if His life set-up a permanent & literal Kingdom of God on this earth? What if this Kingdom is what we are to seek?
What if we are so busy imagining the next life, we don’t learn how to live this one? What if Modern Christianity has become more fixated on worshiping Christ’s death, rather than His life? What if we are the blind guides leading the blind? What if we aren’t really Christians?
What if we reject the truth because it’s not common knowledge? What if the mysteries of the Kingdom are hidden from the casual listener? What if the Spirit of God has repeatedly spoken to men (Abel, Abraham, Moses, Samuel, John the Baptist, & Jesus the Christ) & they revealed His deeper truths to those that would hear? What if these truths spoke to the hearts of true seekers & they bore witness to it? What if these movements were persecuted & often labeled “cults”? What if the real cult is being a ‘CULTivated’ member of the governments of men? What if this is the worship of false gods? What if the systems these false gods set-up are Beasts? What if the whole world has gone whoring after the Beast? What if the Harlot is Modern Christianity, perverting the truth of the Kingdom to make men comfortable serving in the cult of the Beast?
What if salvation for the orphan is providing them a home? What if salvation for the widow is helping her start a business? What if this is the whole of religion? What if Pure Religion according to James 1:27 is doing this completely through a system of charity? What if this system is the true church? What if Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist, & Jesus the Christ all setup these systems? What if random acts of charity are not enough to properly care for the widow & orphan? What if these men organized into these systems of Tens for this very reason? What if these men weren’t fools? What if they were wiser than you or me?
What if destruction of the Beast is near? What if only those seeking the Kingdom established by Christ on earth will have hope of salvation? What if those that reject His system/Kingdom will be consumed in the collapse & death of the system of the Beast?
What if the path to life is not easily seen? What if it is narrow & FEW find it? What if the path to destruction is broad & easy to find? What if many are on it?
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
- John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
- Malachi 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Matthew 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
- Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
- Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
- Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
- James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
- Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: