Even though we were told to "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Peter thought it was important to warns us that even after Jesus provided us with salvation from the pollution of the world we would again be entangled in the rudiments of that world which meant the ancient yoke of bondage.
- "For if after they have escaped the pollution of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning." 2 Peter 2:20
I have read laws and the cases cited in their entirety and more schemes and strategies of patriots and freedom seekers over the last half century than I can remember. There are many strategies about setting men free from legal bondage not unlike the enslavement in Egypt.
I also know a list of people who are doing time in jail or have lost everything they had by using similar arguments.
If those who follow these strategies end up in court they will probably get crucified.
The Way of God is not the ways of men...
You probably owe the taxes the world claims if you ever went to public school or your parents took benefits like Social Security or Medicare and Medicaid or food stamps etc or you have used a Social Security Number.
The court will take cognizance of this.
The Social Security Number is also an "Federal Employee Identification Number" which makes you a Federal Employee and eligible to eat at your civil father's table and gives him the right to patrimonial tribute.
There is really no salvation in state governments or state citizenship nor what you might want to call a private sector.
There are lots of legal wranglings and strategies out there that avoid and sometimes evade taxes and may work for a time but all governments need the support of the people. Those who focus on getting out of paying taxes often fail to see the wisdom of what Christ said.
Plus there is very little of what Christ preached in these legal wranglings and strategies. Those who espouse them, promote them, sell them or pursue them are seldom coming in Christ's name.
Christ did not come to set himself free but to sacrifice himself so that others might be saved.
Our Network groups are for the purpose of helping people gather together to seek in a Living Network to be the government of God by loving one another in the eternal quest for the kingdom of God and His righteousness which leads to the more righteous habitations from generation to generation.
While the word legal comes from the Latin "to bind" it is not the legal system that binds you.
The legal system constructs a box.
If you want out of the box you have to think out of the box.
It is the Law of Nature that locks and unlocks the door, binds and looses.
When the Law of Nature frees you then you are free indeed.
Studying the legal system is like studying the tree of knowledge to get back to the tree of life.
What you should want to do is find the tree of life.
If you do that all else will be given to you.
Another way to see that is if you are bound by covetous practices then you will be unbound by charitable practices. If you go under tribute because of wantonness or sloth then you come out through diligence in love and charity and the grace of God which comes to those who forgive and sacrifice.
But what grace have you if you only love those who love you?
Keys of the Kingdom Strategieson the Sabbath Hour part 3
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Conscripted fathers |
Pater Patriae |
Imperium | Protection | Birth registration | Benefactors | Undocumented |
Rome vs US | Polybius | Plutarch | Nimrod | Senate |
Christian conflict | Merchandise | Curse children | Bondage | Divide | Cry out |
Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Corban | Was Jesus a socialist |
Public religion | Covetous Practices | Biting one another | Imperial Cult of Rome |
Gods | Apotheos | Supreme being | Mark of the Beast | Elements |
Perfect law of liberty | The Way | Lady Godiva | Network |
- Galatians 5:1
- 3393 ~μίασμα~ miasma \@mee’-as-mah\@ from 3392 ("miasma"); n n AV-pollution 1; 1
- 1) that which defiles, defilement
- 2) metaph., vices the foulness of which contaminates one in his intercourse with the ungodly mass of mankind
- Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.