THIS AIN'T PARIS!
If someone offers to be your guide to and in Paris how do you know they are really taking you to the Paris you want to go to?
Paris is the county seat of Lamar County, Texas.
- Founded: 1844 as Lamar county seat after George W. Wright, who had purchased 1,000 acres in 1839 and opened a general store and postal office called Paris, offered of 50 acres to the county commissioners.
- Major land marks are the Eiffel Tower with a red hat and The First Presbyterian Church
- Area: 44.4 mi²
- Weather: 66°F (19°C), Wind E at 9 mph (14 km/h), 74% Humidity
- Hotels: 3-star averaging $90.
- Population: 24,912 (2013)
Paris is the capital of France.
- Founded: in the 3rd century BC by a Celtic people called the Parisii and has become a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and French and now Muslim culture.
- Major land marks are the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral.
- Area: 40.7 mi²
- Weather: 67°F (19°C), Wind E at 15 mph (24 km/h), 41% Humidity
- Hotels: 3-star averaging $140, 5-star averaging $440.
- Population: 2.244 million (2010) UNdata
The Kingdom of God
If you see a red hat on the Eiffel Tower it is a dead giveaway as to where your guide has brought you.
Because someone calls themselves Israel or Christian does not make it so. How did Christ take the kingdom from the Pharisees? He did it with the words of their own mouth. When they said "We have no king but Caesar" they were casting themselves out. Other Jews appointed the kingdom by the Christ said there was another King, one Jesus.
- Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
If someone offers to show you the way to the Kingdom of God how do you know that they actually know the way and are not blind guides, frauds or charlatans or even wolves in sheep's clothing?
|Might Not be a Christian Minister||Might be a Christian Minister|
|Thinks the word Christian is defined as "a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings."||Believes Christian is defined "a person who believes in and follows Jesus Christ."|
|Says Believe in Jesus but tells you that you do not have to do what He said.||Tells you to Strive to do what Christ said to do.|
|Does not provide a Daily ministration like the early Church but sends you to the Benefactors of the World for your welfare needs.||Does what the early Church did by providing for one another's welfare.|
|Believes in Socialism to help the needy of society and is a member of the Entitlement systems of the World and its Corban.||Believes in Charity only to help the needy of society and personally denounces membership with other Ministers to get the Benefits of the World.|
|Covets his neighbor's goods through Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.||Strives to provide a Daily ministration based on Charity by daily Sacrifice to the Congregation he serves.|
|He comes to entertain and make the people feel good but does not Rebuke them when they covet their neighbor's goods.||Seeking and working diligently for a system of Welfare based on Charity alone which makes the word of God to effect through the Perfect law of liberty.|
|Though He might have been poor he has made himself rich off the offerings of the people or even his book sales||Though he might have been rich he will make himself poor giving up all Benefits of the Fathers of the earth because he is not of their World.|
|Tells the people that forgiveness takes place because you claim to accept Jesus.||Explains that forgiveness requires that you forgive, even forgiving the debt of a bankrupt society despite having been forced to pay in and instead going another way.|
|Tells the people to obey men who claim authority but does not tell you why your under their power even though Paul would not go under the power of any.||Helps the Congregation pursue what Jesus called the "weightier matters" so they may have a right to obey God rather than men. |
|"Says" to repent but does not tell you what that means.||Tells you what you are to Repent of and why in hope you will follow The Way.|
|Tickles the ears of the people to make them feel good.||Encourages the people to do good and rebukes them in love when they are straying from Christ's directives.|
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness.
Fathers | Conscripted fathers | Pater Patriae | Patronus | Potestas | Emperator |
Imperium | Protection | Birth registration | Benefactors | Undocumented |
Rome vs US | Polybius | Plutarch | Nimrod | Senate |
Christian conflict | Merchandise | Curse children | Bondage | Divide | Cry out |
Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Corban | Was Jesus a socialist |
Public religion | Covetous Practices | Biting one another | Imperial Cult of Rome |
Gods | Apotheos | Supreme being | Mark of the Beast | Elements |
Perfect law of liberty | The Way | Lady Godiva | Network |
Civil Government |
Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto | Saul Syndrome |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Benefactors | Fathers | Conscripted fathers | Pater Patriae | Patronus |
Rome vs US | Gods | Imperial Cult of Rome | Apotheos | Supreme being |
Corvee | Employ | Corban | Christian conflict | Merchandise | Bondage |
Citizen | Protection | Birth registration | Mark of the Beast | Undocumented |
Religion | Public religion | Pure Religion | False religion | Cult | Tesserae |
Covetous Practices | If I were the devil | Biting one another | Cry out
== Footnotes ==
- There are fifteen American municipalities named "Paris." Paris Texas's Eiffel Tower was built by a labor union, the Boilermakers 902, and was 65 feet tall without the hat.
- Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.
- Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
- 1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
- 1 Timothy 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
- Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
- 2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
- 1 Corinthians 6:12 "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any."
- Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
- Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.