There are layers to the network
- Minister of Record for CORE groups - We share detailed information in a closed network in a wide range of issues.
- Members of CORE in free assemblies - They get information and assistance from their Minister of Record in Congregations
- Personal Contact Ministers (PCM) - They are connected with All PCMs and Ministers of Record and will get the [Living Network Newsletter].
- Members of Google email groups that have chosen a viable PCM - They get the Living Network Newsletter
- Members of Google email groups. - They get local network emails but are poorly connected to the network and may miss out on much of we can be offered.
- People who signed up for the Kingdom Newsletter. - They get that Newsletter but do not get to know or meet others on the network
Everything we offer is not on the internet.
Why don't we put everything on the internet?
- "He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given." Matthew 13:11
It is in the hearts and minds of the people who seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. How do we know who to share what with?
The way you get higher in the Church established by Christ is not by ruling over others but it is by being a better servant of the people.
- "But Jesus called them [to him], and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." Mark 10:42-45
- "But Jesus called them [unto him], and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." Matthew 20:25-28
- "And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. I am among you as he that serveth. Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;" Luke 22:25-29
Mending the Net
We will be tightening the quality of the network. This means firming the connections between the people and the network of ministers.
The goal is CORE.
Choose a good PCM and work toward forming and reforming congregations of record. Only the Congregations that are well connected by ministers who care about others as much as their own Congregations are truly part of the Living Network.
Free Assemblies |
Why Congregate | Why we gather | Why Minister | Church | Why Church | COM | MORE |
Congregations of Rebuke | Tips on forming a CORE | CORE Solution | CORE Off Track |
First to do List | Why did Jesus Say | Society and community | Feasts | Celebrate | Network |