Someone asked me "What modifications are needed for Church ministers and community to implement Grand-jury rules?
He offered a website which he did not believe was "entirely accurate, but might offer enough of a basis that it can be modified to correct deficiencies".
I put the question to the ministers at His Church because it was put to me. There are lots of ways to form a common law system but it requires certain elements in society to be in place.
These ideas like the use of a Grand jury of your peers are similar to the ideas of Randy Lee and Quade along with John Joseph and The Book of Hundreds and of course the "Non Statutory Abatement" but they all need certain elements the people must take into consideration.
There is a righteous way to dissolve the bands which have connected us to another and an unrighteous way. Christ's way is righteous and if we would repent we may find the grace to carry it through.
The following is from The Covenants of the gods
- And as for the people, he removed them to cities from one end of the borders of Egypt even to the end thereof.” (Ge. 47:21)
- The law of the Anglo-Saxons still remained intact, but not for those who fell subject to William and his successors. The two systems lived side by side in a manner similar to the two jurisdictional systems of law used in the Roman Empire following their own Roman civil war.
- The “common law” is “distinguished from law created by the enactment of legislatures”, and it “comprises the body of those principles and rules of action, relating to the government and security of persons and property, which derive their authority solely from usages and customs of immemorial antiquity…”. And “as concerns its force and authority in the United States, the phrase designates that portion of the common law of England which had been adopted and was in force here at the time of the Revolution”. Black’s Law Dict. (3rd ed.)
- “Liberi. In Saxon Law - Freeman; the possessors of allodial lands.” Black’s Law Dict. (3rd Ed.) p.1106.
- The common law is dependent upon “large numbers of freemen” who can decide both fact and law, as distinguished from the jurors of the United States today, who have lost their allodial land through neglect and ignorance. Today’s jurors as U.S. citizens are subject to the administration of government. They are almost always sworn to abide by the decrees of the legislature before they take to their seat as jurors, which allows them to judge only the facts of a case, leaving the determination of law in the hands of the legislature and the administering professional judges. Is this the way it was in the beginning?
- “Liber homo. A free man; a freeman lawfully competent to act as juror. Ld. Raym. 417; Kebl. 563.
- An allodial proprietor, as distinguished from a vassal or feudatory.”4 Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd Ed. page 1105.
The modern American is neither Liber Homo nor the possessor of an allodial in land nor himself. He is a surety for debt and a vassal or merchandise in a feudatory or federal system.
He does not have the capacity to be a juror in a free trial at law, common or otherwise.
He cannot reverse a hundred years of serfdom with a waive of his pen
Chapter 2. of the book The Covenants of the gods
Law vs Legal'
If people want to be free enough to form a jury of freemen they need a few years pursuing the righteousness of the kingdom under their social belts. They will need to form a community taking care of one another in righteousness.
Someone on the Network groups talked about "spiritual economics".
The key to Spiritual Economics is forgiveness and giving according to the name of Christ, the character of Jesus and the Father of creation.
This is what we as a nation or people have done:
- "Have ye not cast out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and have made you priests after the manner of the nations of [other] lands? so that whosoever cometh to consecrate himself with a young bullock and seven rams, [the same] may be a priest of [them that are] no gods." 2 Chronicles 13:9 see context of chapter 13.
This is what we should do:
- "But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:" Romans 16:26
But no one seems to know what that obedience of faith looks like.
Partly because they do not know the meaning of Pure Religion.
Your priests, those men who serve the needs of your community and rightly divide the bread from house to house, should be men of service and sacrifice not force and violence like the priests of the government of the World.
When we have a network of people that are not only taking care of one another but Sacrificing on the Altars of living Stones through a Corban that makes the word of God to effect and making the sacrifice of the Red Heifer in pure Religion instead of Public religion by taking care of our neighbor's true needs then we will balance the account according to the ways and by the grace of Christ and set nations free.
People may become ministers by the testimony of the people who form a Sacred Purpose trust http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/trusts/index.php
Or they may also apply for admission to an order of the Church to become living stones. http://www.hisholychurch.org/ministries/church/orders/index.php
If people do seek and strive to take back their responsibility to be the benefactors of one another in the obedience of faith by tending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
then they are not responsible enough to form a jury.
If we understood the true roll and methods of government and how welfare types alter society we would understand faith and the ways of our Father in heaven rather than the fathers of the earth.
In a “Kingdom” style trial there is voir dire where jurors are chosen of our peers. But if the accused chooses not to agree to the terms of the trial then they may be accounted already outside the community by choice.
But if they just fear an unfair bias from the community they may appeal to "the cities of refuge" as a sort of appellate court.
Those judges are not professional judges but men who are the best servants of servants of a community bound by charity and hope instead of force and power. Their law is the law of love and liberty.
There are lots of disputes. Some maybe civil or some may be criminal. Court is about making a record of justice and mercy or the lack of it.
"outside the community by choice"
This is an out law from the community and yes 1 Corinthians 5:9 :"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person."
"fornicators of this world" is those having relationships with the constitutional orders of the world
The courts are not there to punish the wicked but to provide justice and mercy. If you send people out of our company the "world" will punish the wicked.
But we must first Repent
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Guru theories come in all shapes and sizes often with some truths and dangerous errors but Moses and Jesus actually set men and women free when they chose to repent and sit down in Tens as Christ commanded seeking righteousness for others as much as they did for their selves.
Anna Maria Riezinger | Larken Rose | Marc Stevens | Mark Passio |
Grand jury | Non Statutory Abatement |
Spiritual Economics | Bondage | Snare | Merchandise | Curse children |
Employ | False religion | Denominations | Christian conflict |
Redemption | Fraud | Fiction of law | Iconoclast | One purse | Nicolaitan |
Cult | Mark of the Beast | Shamans | Imperial Cult of Rome |
Law | Natural Law | Legal title | Common Law | Fiction of law |
Stare decisis | Jury | Consent | Contract | Parental contract | Government |
Civil law | Civil Rights | Civil Government | Governments |
No Kings | Cities of refuge | Voir dire | Levites |
Citizen | Equity | The Ten Laws | Law of the Maat |
Bastiat's_The_Law_and_Two_Trees | Trees |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | Clive Bundy | Hammond |
Barcroft | Benefactors | gods | Jury | Sanhedrin |
Protection | Weightier_matters | Social_contract | Community Law |
Perfect law of liberty | Power to change | Covet | Rights |
Anarchist | agorism | Live as if the state does not exist |
Intentional Community |
Sense of Community |
Community Types |
Community Ethics | Community Law | Society and community | Communities Ancient |
Communion | Eucharist | Social Virtues | Daily ministration | Tens | FEMA |
Feasts | Feasts and festivals | Pentecost | Celebrate | Burning Bush Festival |
Law | Rights | Economy | Education | Welfare_types | Perfect law of liberty |
Benefactors | gods | Covet | First to do List | Fundamental orders | Network |
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/