Download Recording > Or press play The media player is loading...
- "Our dream is that we fundamentally change the way we do church. That we take out a clean sheet of paper and we rethink all of our old assumptions. Replace it with new insights. Insights that are informed by research and rooted in Scripture. Our dream is really to discover what God is doing and how he’s asking us to transform this planet." Greg Hawkins
Do you do Church?
What does it mean to "do Church"? What did the early Church do for a daily ministration? What is the legal definition of the Church? Elders were heads of families. What were the temples of Rome? How is Rome like us today?
The concept of church today in the minds of the people and their preachers does not appear to be in accord with what Christ intended nor what the early Church did. The early Church could not have accomplished what it did if it was not for the little group of Called out ministers to whom Christ appointed a kingdom. He took the kingdom from the Pharisees and appointed it to His little flock to be servant ministers of a government that operated by charity instead of force.
Modern Christians are not dependent upon charity but get their daily bread, welfare, social security, Medicare, Medicaid and many other benefits from men who call themselves benefactors but borrow from the future of their children and their neighbors' children through an exercising authority in order to provide them. True believers in Christ should not apply to such men but instead have faith in the system of hope and charity designed by their Father who art in heaven.
The reason they have little or no other choice but to apply to the world is because the modern Church today is not doing what Christ the King said to do. They are not the ekklesia of Christ. They are not His Church. It is time to repent and seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness.
The truth is that, to most modern Christians, Jesus is not their Lord. They have actually made themselves merchandise and have cursed their children with debt as Peter warned. They find themselves back in a bondage worse than that of Egypt. This is because people are not doing what the early Church did nor what Jesus required of the called out ministers of His kingdom.
If people are not striving to build an international network that can feed His sheep by the exercise of "pure Religion" through faith, hope and charity and the perfect law of liberty, which is what His Church was designed to do and what the early Church was clearly doing, then they are not really seeking the kingdom of God nor His righteousness and their faith is possibly not real faith.
Any group that is not striving to help the people become independent from the need for the benefits of world Governments is not the Church. They likely do not know Christ and might be workers of iniquity.
- Are you a part of a network of congregations linked through love by ministers who are providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through charity like we see the early Church doing?
- Are you a part of that ministry "called out" by Christ that actually feeds His sheep through the charitable institution He appointed like we see the early Church doing?
- Is your network of ministers having you gather in the pattern of tens, hundreds and thousands like Christ "commanded" and we see the early Church doing?
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.