Darwin Fish claims
We do not wish to condemn Darwin Fish or what he calls a true church. We would rather people pray for him, his followers and people like him. There is a list of people that believe he is a part of a cult. But everyone should study and understand for themselves what a cult is and the signs of a cult and how they work.
Some people like to hate almost everyone. They are so full of self-righteousness that they imagine no one measures up to their standards. Darwin Fish makes many claims that they are a true church and they certainly love to argue their positions. He seems to worship the conflict and the confusion and "tumult" his doctrines create. That is what we see in the videos online. Having never met the man nor spoken with him we may only report what we do see of his works.
Darwin Fish has spent a lot of time and energy condemning a long list of groups and individuals. and short list of people and organizations Evidently Brother Gregory and His Holy Church has been added to that list.
There is a long list of groups and individuals who also condemn or at least criticize Darwin Fish and his group at "atruechurch.com", even accusing them of being a cult. We include a short list here.
- "And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness." Genesis 1:4
So some will say God created darkness but what is darkness?
Darkness does not exist but is merely where light is not shining. Darkness is nothing and therefore it is merely the absence of light and death is merely the absence of life, and evil is the absence of good, and a lie is the absence of truth. People choose to let the light in or they turn away from the light, flee the light then by that choice they shall dwell in darkness. This denial of light and truth is usually because of pride and ego.
Often the call to debate is a call to the ego and pride.
We are saved by faith and grace but we should manifest the works of that faith which is given by the Holy Spirit. There are detailed lists of those who will Not_inherit_the_kingdom and many warnings in the new covenant about being deceived, believing lies, strong delusions and being workers of iniquity that believed they are saved but are not. There would be no need for warnings if there was no choice to make or danger of being in error. Peter, Paul, James and Johnall warned the New Covenant Church that what they were doing and not doing would reveal the truth of their claim to faith. Paul warned people to test their faith to make sure they were not deceived.
Even John warns that we need to walk according to what Jesus showed us and confess our sins if we are to be cleansed of unrighteousness. John even gives the keeping of the commandments as the rod by which we measure the truth of our faith. And those who do not keep the commandments are a liar and Christ is not in them. Over and over John repeats that he that "doeth not righteousness" is not born again of Christ and the Father. And John warns us that we may not only be deceived but may deceive ourselves  warning us of the many false teachers who are "out in the world".
The Bible from the beginning warns and continues those warnings throughout the New Testament that many will be decieved thinking they are believers while in truth they are workers of iniquity. Because these warnings are ignored by the modern Church, the welfare of a foolish society has become a snare.
- “It is impossible to introduce into society a greater change and a greater evil than this: the conversion of the law into an instrument of plunder.”
From the beginning, men have chosen to eat of one of two trees. There is certainly choice but there is some question where and when that choice is made. Once man makes that choice all other imagined choices are the result of that original choice. Once a path is chosen your destination is predestined by the original choice which continues in time.
Repentance is a changing of the mind by turning toward the light which comes into us as we continue to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. That light will also reveal our own sin which we have denied since the garden.
Certainly, many Churches are in Apostasy and it is reasonable to seek the truth concerning the doctrines of Jesus. This may bring some debate about what is true and what is false. Ultimately it is the revelation of the spirit that tells us what is true but if we make a home in us for that which is evil an dark, void of the light, then that spirit of evil will guide us. This is why James tells us that by our works we will be known.
Certainly, we are also warned about debate.
On the HHC Network
But this is only true when they define religion as "What they think about God." Religion is not what you Join but what you do. But we know that modern definition has changed from what religion use to mean "the pious performance of your duty to God and your fellow man". And then there is pure religion which is fulfilling that duty without the "world" because the world operates by force and not by love.
The first religion mentioned is founded in ego and ideology which is worshiped and defended. Their doctrine became more important than the truth. It becomes their truth. Their doctrine is the fruit of the tree of knowledge and their defense of it leads to conflict, division, and wars. It leads to all forms of vanity and pride and self-service.
The second definition of religion mentioned above is not something you join but that duty performed. You may participate with or walk with others in pursuit of that performance of service but gathering to serve one another in love is a key to the kingdom.
People can join an email network but you do not really join the His Church. We want people to let Christ into their hearts and minds and walk in The Way with Him. We know that if you do that what will eventually result from that path of righteousness will look like a kingdom of righteousness operating in faith, hope and charity and the perfect law of liberty. That should look like the early Church.
Darwin Fish audio
We do not want to debate Mr. Fish. He is not very good at reading things and understanding what they mean or what the author is saying but that may not be his goal. We have rebutted Mr. Fish's webpage accusations with 7 hours of information. We are not doing this to argue but to help him and others who may be misled by these debaters who love tumult.
First hour in series. Bro. Gregory addresses Darwin Fish's atruechurch.info website criticisms. What does the Apostle Paul say about backbiting and how we are supposed to handle situations of disagreement? Making men gods. Gods and gods many.
Third hour Bro.Gregory continues addressing Darwin Fish's criticisms:
Are Christians idiots? What are temples like Ephesus? Voice of the people reject God and elect rulers and judges. Where is your daily ministration?
Fourth hour addressing more Darwin Fish's criticisms:
Studying the Greek, Latin, and Hebrew languages. Submission, does God want us to be subjects of other men? Titus 3:1. A look at the Greek grammar and its bearing on our interpretation.
Sixth hour in the Darwin Fish series. The mark of the beast; a badge or mark of servitude, known as a charagma in the Greek. The word “torment” appears in the New Testament, but is understood better by an examination of the Greek word behind it, meaning “to test”.
Seventh hour in the Darwin Fish series. The variety of interpretation for a single Hebrew wordand other sources of sophistry.
If anyone wants to contact Darwin this was his address:
- 9783 Hwy 82A Box 130, Moodys, OK 74444,
- Phone: 1-800-HOW-TRUE email@example.com
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Bible Index | Network |
Called out |
Church legally defined |
Priests | Minister | Deacon | Bishop | Elder | Clergy | Laity | Home church |
Early Church | Religion | Corban | Storehouse | Daily ministration |
The Way | Rituals and ceremonies | The Blessed Strategy |
Minister of the world | Welfare types | Socialism | Public religion |
The Church chained | Body of Christ | Kingdom of God | Levites |
The Free Church Report | Church Study course online | Unchurched |
Ministers | Christians | Modern Christians | Christians check list |
Theology | Lady Godiva | Whosoever believeth | Worship | Salvation |
Creed of the Apostles | Benefactors | Cain | Nimrod | Constantine |
Christian conflict | Fathers | Patristic | Ambrose | Jerome |
- name="list">: Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry,
- : Anne Graham Lotz
- Arnold Murray
- Benny Hinn
- Billy Graham
- Charles Spurgeon
- Charles Stanley
- Chuck Smith
- David W. Cloud
- Dewey Bertolini
- Dr. David Jeremiah
- Dave Hunt
- David Breese
- Early Church Fathers
- Franklin Graham
- Fred Phelps
- Fred Price
- Gino Jennings
- Glen Conjurske
- Greg Laurie
- Gregory Williams
- Hank Hanegraaff
- Harry Bethel
- Jack Chick
- Jack Hayford
- James Dobson
- Jim Cobrae
- Joel Osteen
- John Hagee
- John MacArthur
- Joyce Meyer
- Keith Green
- Ken Ham Is Full of Hog
- Les Feldick
- Mark Driscoll
- Marvin Rosenthal
- Michael & Debi Pearl
- Miles McPherson
- Pat Robertson
- Paul Washer
- Paul Chappell
- Perry F. Rockwood
- Ray Comfort
- Raul Ries
- Robert Schuller
- Rick Warren
- Steven Anderson
- Steve Shoemaker
- T.D. Jakes
- Tony Campolo
- Tony Evans
- Vernon McGee
- The following is a short list of many of those who Mr. Fish condemns:
Therefore, if you are involved with the kind of Christianity that views Protestantism, or Catholicism, or the Orthodox church, or the "church of Christ," or Billy Graham, or Rick Warren, or Joel Osteen, or James Dobson, or Pat Robertson, or John MacArthur, or Paul Washer, or Norman Geisler, or Tony Evans, or Greg Laurie, or Charles Stanley, or Chuck Smith, or Fred Price, or J. Vernon McGee, or Charles Blake, or Chuck Swindoll, or Gene Scott, or Harold Camping (Family Radio), or John Piper, or T. D. Jakes, or David Jeremiah, or Charles Spurgeon, or Dave Hunt, or Marvin J. Rosenthal, or David W. Cloud, or Perry F Rockwood, or Neil Anderson, or Robert Schuller, or Jack Hayford, or Benny Hinn, or Miles McPherson, or Ray Comfort, or Jim Cobrae, or Ron Luce, or Chuck Colson, or C. S. Lewis, or Hank Hanegraaff, or Paul Chappell, or Steven Anderson, or any of the like (or any of the likes on "Christian" TV or radio) as godly, you are not saved. Why? Because, you are on the broad way (Matthew 7:13; 2 Peter 2:2; 2 Timothy 4:3). You have not the characteristic of Christ's sheep (John 10:5). And, men such as these are wells without water (2 Peter 2:17).
- : Alcoholics Anonymous
- Acquire The Fire
- Bouquet Canyon Church
- Central Christian
- Church of Christ
- Coptic Orthodox
- C.R.I's Love For Money
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery Programs
- Family Bible Films
- Father's Love Letter
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Laurel Glen Bible
- Let Us Reason
- March For Jesus
- New Life Center
- New Life Ministries
- Pilgrim's Progress
- Promise Keepers
- Seventh Day Adventist
- Stine Road Baptist
- Twelve Tribes
- Valley Baptist
- Valley Bible
- Weigh Down Workshop
- Women of Faith
- “Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.” 2 Peter 1:10, 11
- 2 Peter 2:14 "Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; curse children:"
- 2 Peter 2:3 "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."
- 2 Timothy 3:1 ¶ This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. 10 ¶ But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
- Ephesians 5:1 ¶ Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; 2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. 3 ¶ But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; 4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them. 8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
- "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1 Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
- James 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
- James 5:12 ¶ But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and [your] nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
- 1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
- 1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
- 1 John 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
- 2 John 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
- 2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- 3 John 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth... 11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
- 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?(The word reprobate is from adokimos meaning not standing the test, not approved) But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
- 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- 1 John 2:3 ¶ And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
- 1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
- 1 John 2:29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
- 1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
- 1 John 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
- 1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
- 1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
- Exodus 23:32, 34:12-15, 20:1-17, Deuteronomy 13:8, 17:16, Judges 2:2, 1 Samuel 8; 13:13, Proverbs 1:10-19, Proverbs 23, Psalms 69:22. See also Ezekiel 11:3-11, Micah 3:3; Exodus 16:3.
- Matthew 6:9, 23:9, 5:34... 20:25, Mark 10:42, Luke 4:18, 22:25, 1 Corinthians 7:21, 2 Corinthians 6:16, James 5:12, 1 Peter 2:16, Romans 7:7, 13:9, 11:9, Colossians 3:5, Hebrews 13:5, 2 Peter 2:3-14, 2 Peter 2:19, 2 Timothy 2:26,1:1, 9
- 1 Samuel 13:13
- Frederic Bastiat, 1801 – 1850, French theorist, political economist.
- Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
- 2 Corinthians 12:20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/