- 2019-03-19 Colorado co-ops seeing a revival in state with strong ties to “radical tradition”
- 2019-03-08 What if Workers Owned Their Workplaces?
- 2018-10-03 Black Star Co-op: A brewpub owned by the community for the community
- 2018-07-21 How a small worker-owned trust could transform agricultural labor for decades
- 2017-12-07 Is the era of management over?
- 2017-02-17 No CEO: The Swedish company where nobody is in charge
- 2016-06-07 Rojava Women’s co-operatives in Rojava
- 2016-06-06 Co-opertizing the Water System
- 2016-05-31 11 Platform Cooperatives Creating a Real Sharing Economy
- 2016-03-07 Spain The town of Mondragon, Spain forms a giant co-op.
- 2015-05-26 Worker-owned Tech Coops
- 2016-03-28 Worker Cooperatives Are More Productive Than Normal Companies
- 2015-03-05 Decentralize Big-Retail
Shift Change Trailer from ShiftChange.org.
Opportunity Farms - Provides the ‘opportunity’ for our homeless neighbors in need to regroup and retrieve their life of self-sufficiency through the manufacturing of baked goods made from locally sourced ingredients.
JOB Manufacturing - A system of "manufacturing transition campuses" where employees receive an 'Efficiency Home' of their own, eat in a fully staffed restaurant, have access to day or night child care and minimal wages and stay competitive with low cost labor in other countries. Designed for people, regardless of their life circumstances, whether they be Ex-Offenders, At Risk Youth, Veterans, Homeless, Aged Out Foster Children, Refugees, Immigrants, the Underemployed, the Physically or Emotionally Adaptive, Recovering Substance Abusers, Victims of Domestic Violence and literally anyone, who is looking for or in need of an opportunity to change the course of their lives.