- 2019-06-25 Two-thirds of American employees regret their college degrees
- 2019-03-13 Time to Put the College Admissions System on a Rocket and Shoot It Into the Sun
- 2019-02-26 How Government-Guaranteed Student Loans Killed the American Dream for Millions
- 2019-01-28 Price Changes Over the Last 20 Years Prove the Economy is Rigged
- 2019-01-25 Private College for $11,000 a Year? Libertarian Businessman Creates an Alternative to Higher Ed Waste
- 2019-01-14 Thanks To Their Student Loans, Millennials Expect To Die In Debt
- 2019-01-06 What Gen Z Learned From Millennials: Skip College
- 2018-10-31 The future of work won't be about college degrees, it will be about job skills
- 2018-10-29 Generation Z Is Choosing Trade School over College
- 2018-10-18 5 Lucrative Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
- 2018-08-16 Google, Apple and 13 other companies that no longer require employees to have a college degree
- 2018-04-30 Offended Woman Says Mike Rowe's 'Hard Work' Ethic Belittles Higher Education. Here's His Biting Response.
- 2018-04-25 High-Paying Trade Jobs Sit Empty, While High School Grads Line Up For University
- 2018-03-14 Marvel at Tiny, Perfect Staircases Made by a Secret Society of French Woodworkers
- 2018-02-02 Let’s quit brainwashing kids that it’s a college degree or nothing
- 2018-01-16 The Case Against College
- 2017-12-08 The World Might Be Better Off Without College for Everyone
- 2017-11-25 This is What Will Replace K-12 Schools and Colleges
- 2017-11-14 College/Uni is NOT Higher Ed
- 2017-11-13 Education’s Future: What Will Replace K-12 and College?
- 2017-09-05: Freedom from mind-controlled education
- 2017-08-29 After decades of pushing bachelor’s degrees, U.S. needs more tradespeople
- 2017-08-24 Slumping College Enrollment Signals Americans Are No Longer Buying The College Lie
- 2017-06-14 Four Reasons Why College Degrees Are Becoming Useless
- 2017-05-30 Why Valedictorians Rarely Become Rich and Famous -- and the Average Millionaire's College GPA is 2.9
- 2016-02-27 Ernst & Young no longer Requires Degrees – No Evidence a Degree = Success
- 2016-00-00 Professionals are Just Now Discovering What Homeschoolers Have Known for Decades
- 2016-06-15 Mike Rowe: Stop ‘Cherry-Picking’ One Form of Education
- 2015-10-15 Your Social Security Will Be Seized If You Owe Student Loans
- 2015-09-01 Why We Desperately Need To Bring Back Vocational Training In Schools
- 2015-06-03 32 Legitimate Ways to Make Money at Home
- 2014-07-24 10 Reasons Why College Should be Abolished
- 2012-02-27 8 Reasons Why We Won’t Push College on Our Kids
- Billionaire Warns Of Massive Crash That Will Wipe Out America’s Colleges: “You’re Going To See A Repeat Of What We Saw In The Housing Market”
- Leaving College For Good Was The Best Choice I Made. Here’s Why
- Forbes: Jobs of the Future Don't Require a College Degree
- Forbes article on Udacity which intends to create a master's degree for $100.
- The Coming Twilight Of The Four-Year College
- Need a Job? Invent It
- Kids, go to college or you’ll die alone in misery
- If money was no object what would you do?
- Top universities want you to homeschool
Praxis - Spend a year working at an amazing company and get a rigorous education and professional development program.
Derek Magill is an entrepreneur, lecturer, and Marketing Director of Praxis. He calls on people to exit politics and create alternatives.
Three Issues with College | Defining Randomness
Tucker Carlson talks with Isaac Morehouse of Praxis
Podcasts about Praxis
- Tom Woods interviews founder of Praxis Youtube
- Tom Woods interviews Derek Magill of Praxis: Can College Hold You Back? Youtube
- Tom Woods interviews Zachary Slayback: The End of School: Reclaiming Education from the Classroom Youtube
Tremendous interview with retired World Bank development economist and home-schooling mom, Colleen Mascenik, creator of Breakaway Learning, a computerized program designed to help teens build customized learning plans around the subjects and issues that interest them.
Traditional education gives you the tools to conform to reality. Exosphere gives you the tools to transform it.
Lynda.com - Online courses and certificates for the most in-demand cutting-edge software tools.
- Mike Rowe: How "Work Smart Not Hard" Brainwashing Led to Student Loan Crises
- The path to success is not necessarily the most expensive one (college)
- Michelle Malkin: Consider this before sending your kids to college
- Stossel: The College Scam
- NO SAFE SPACES movie trailer
- Tucker Carlson: Is College Worth it?
- Sending Kids To College Could RUIN Them!
- Elon Musk 'I Don't Give A Damn About Your Degree'
- The Case Against Education: Government Spending $1 Trillion a Year on Schooling Is a Waste of Money
- Why College Sucks - Start a Business or Get a Job
- College is Dead: How the next generation will educate themselves
- Millionaires giving STUNNING advice on COLLEGE education
- Why is Teaching a Crime? California Denies Blue-Collar Workers Entry to Trade Schools
- Adam Ruins Everything: How College Loans Got So Evil
- Why Going Back To School, is ironically for idiots??!? (WARNING: CRUDE but very effective)
- TEDx - College Starts Within
- ReasonTV - The Future of Higher Education & How Kids Are Getting Wise to Student Load Debt
- PBS - How Free Online Courses Are Changing Traditional Education
- TED: Bunker Roy, founder of [http://www.barefootcollege.org/ Barefoot College]
- ReasonTV - Camille Paglia: 'Universities Are an Absolute Wreck Right Now'
- Forget about college...that ship is going down! [http://exosphe.re/ Exosphere and Exobase are programs to inspire entrepreneuralism through technical skill acquisition, real business practice, and deep philosophical and intellectual reflection.]
- TEDx - Designing a university for the new millennium
- TEDx - Forget University? 4 steps to design your own education
- TEDx - Word-class Self-education
- Retired World Bank development economist and home-schooling mom, Colleen Mascenik, addresses the failure of both public education and college in the new world economy
- School Sucks Podcast 546 Dropping Out of College, Why and How (Derek Magill, Part One)
- Tom Woods 1094: The Case Against Education
- Tom Woods 1050: How State and Society Invented Adolescence and Screwed Up Young People
- School Sucks Podcast 499: Successful Dropout: With Kylon Gienger - Part 1
- School Sucks Podcast 506: Emily Hirsh: Financial Freedom at 22 Instead of College
- Accredited Schools Online
- Four books covering alternatives to college
- Free MIT Courses - MIT publishes virtually ALL of its course materials online for free. You can take hundreds of college course completely free, in your own time.
- Pocket College - 247 lectures by Dr R.J. Rushdoony on Systematic Theology: Authority, Church, Covenant, Creation and Providence, Eschatology, Family, Salvation, Sin, The Land, The State, and Work.
- Deschool Yourself - Eight part audio production on healing the 15,000 hour infliction of public school
"Bitcoin as an industry is generating thousands of jobs and lots of start-ups that are doing very new and interesting things that have never been done before. And that means a lot to young people who are entering the workforce for the first time. That means that here are a set of skills that they can learn and gain from that will give them opportunities for employment...and that's really exciting. It's a bit like learning to develop an iOS application six or seven years ago or how to develop an HTML website 15 years ago. It's the kind of skills you can build and launch a career on."
— November 9, 2014: Andreas Anonopoulos describing the Master of Science in Digital Currency offered online to students worldwide by University of Nicosia in Cypress. Listen to entire interview.
Continuing Education |
Sudbury Schools |
Public Education | Common Core | Not free Education | Schools as Tools | HHC publications
Homeschooled | Homeschooling by the Numbers | Norman Dodd | The Reece Committee
How to Enroll Online | Movies | Books | HHC Online Courses | Teach | Online Courses