Audio first show
Audio second show
People are being put to sleep spiritually by a thousand doctrines which have little to do with what Christ told us to do and not to do.
- "Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light." Ephesians 5:14
The Gospel of the kingdom is very straight forward and the truth about that gospel is easy to understand if we only have ears to hear and eyes to see.
- "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." Mark 1:15
"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand:" is the Gospel, the good news.
- "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed." Romans 13:11
- "And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe." Acts 15:7
Seeking the kingdom of God and the righteousness of God would provide everything for the people so that they did not have to pray nor apply to "the Fathers of the earth" and "the nations of the world".
But the Modern Christian is blinded by the teachings of the modern Church because they do not practice the charity and love of Pure Religion. Religion has become what you "think" you believe rather than the faith that compels your actions.
- "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:4
- "Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." 1 Corinthians 15:34
The Early Church was not of the world, nor did they seek the benefits of the world. They often suffered persecution in the Christian conflict with other governments, and they chose even death rather than apply for the benefits of the world.
But the Modern Christians -- seeking the emotional comfort of self-righteous justification and the entertaining distractions provided by the watered-down gospels of the Modern Church -- remain complacent in their strong delusions.
But then there are those who see the snare of the benefits offered by the world, and they say they do not want them, counting themselves separate. They think they are Exiting Babylon or have come out by avoiding benefits or even taxation of the world, but they have no daily ministration, no appointed ministers like the early Church, and they simply do not gather in the name of God.
They make excuses through their private interpretation of the doctrine of Jesus, so they do not make freewill offerings, tithe nor sacrifice according to the charitable practices of love and charity spoken of by Jesus and His appointed apostles.
God is the same today, and so is His plan for us. Unfortunately many mistake emotion for spiritual truth. They put on an appearance of righteousness like the Pharisees. Many have it wrong, and they remain workers of iniquity, by application and wantonness or by sloth and non-participation. The purpose of the Church and the gospel of the kingdom is not to make you feel good, but rather it is to do good and seek righteousness.
- "How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man." Proverbs 6:9-11
- "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;..." 1 Timothy 4:1
- We were told from the beginning that the slothful shall be under tribute and that through "covetous practices" we would be made "merchandise" and a 'surety' for debt. We were even told that through those same covetous practices we would curse your children with the same debt and yoke of bondage under taxation of the world.
- There are few more covetous practices than socialism and the world has been becoming more and more socialist every year. The modern Christian and their Churches are in conflict with Christ and His Church because they are biting one another serving the Fathers of the earth and praying to the Benefactors who are exercising authority over one another.
- The modern Christian has pursued the same Corban of social welfare which made the word of God to none effect like the Pharisees. Since they have abandoned The Way of the early Church to become workers of iniquity they need to be subject to tribute.
- Those who come to seek and to save that which was lost do not desire simply to be separate from the benefits, ways and taxation of the world but come together to serve others by laying down their lives for their neighbors, providing for a daily ministration through the Charitable practices in the sacrifice we see in the early Church.
- If those claiming to be believers and followers of the Christ are not gathering to regularly and freely give and forgive to those near and far there is no grace nor righteousness.
- Such people are not the children of God nor the servants of Yahweh but remain slothful workers of iniquity that are fit only to be turned way and shut out like the foolish virgins for they will Not inherit the kingdom.
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Luke 12:30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
- Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Primary Author: Brother Gregory