2933 ~κτῆμα~ ktema \@ktay’-mah\@ from 2932; ; n n AV-possession 4; 4
- 1) a possession
- 1a) of property, lands, estates
- Matthew 19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions <2933>.
- Mark 10:22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions <2933>.
- Acts 2:45 And sold their possessions <2933> and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
- Acts 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession <2933>,