Oh Folly Care!
- "Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly." Proverbs 16:22
Someone on the network asked:
- "In light of ObamaCare not being created for healthcare and only at tool for control.......how will my being active in the living network keep me from paying ObamaCare or being fined by the IRS?"
I absolutely agree that ObamaCare as it is often called is not as benevolent as many would like people to believe. It was once common knowledge in America that “As long as we look to government to solve our problems we will always suffer tyranny.” William Pitt.
Abandoning The Way
After almost a century of socialism, including public schools, few people including, if not especially, the professional educators, much less the Modern Christians have any idea what made America a success.
The common wisdom of the ages has been forgotten from men like Plutarch who said more than 2000 years ago “The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits.” Or Polybius who said "The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence; and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."Even the law of the prophets about covetousness and forcing the Sacrifice of the people has been forgotten. Of course Cain and Nimrod forced the sacrifice of the people but when Saul did he was told his kingdom would fail.
The Charity of the People must be by Freewill offerings and the Perfect law of liberty in Pure Religion or there will be no freedom and tyrants will rule the land. The people have been infected with Covetous Practices and and need to find healing through Repentance in the Baptism of John and Jesus.
Socialism is a disease but Christ, and even Moses, had the cure. Love thy neighbor as thy self and thou shalt not covet anything that is thy neighbors. But most Modern Christians and their popular pastors have accepted a new limited and licensing definition of Religion.
The power to exercise authority began with the political and social stage setting of the Hasmonians that authority over the people grew under the policies and programs of Herod and the Pharisees. The free bread and circuses at public expense made the people more dependent on benefits of the growing bureaucracy of Judea and of course Rome. What should have been for their welfare had become a snare. And the slothful society it produced was soon buried under corruption and debt.
In this new anti Moses and eventually anti Christ social system instituted by some men in Judea and in Rome where they promised to be the benefactors of the people, society chose to covet. Their leaders promised to take from everyone including the rich and redistribute the wealth of the nation. This of course would be done by the right hand of government authority instead by free will offerings preached by Moses and Charity preached by John the Baptist and Christ. Proverbs 23 had made it clear that, “When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou [be] a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they [are] deceitful meat.”
Instead of loving one another as Moses and Christ said they chose to covet their neighbors goods and bite the Flesh of their neighbor dispite the warnings of Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."
The modern society is dong the same thing again and hire preachers to tickle their ears and make them feel good about their sloth and avarice.
When your parents were elderly or infirm, or even yourself, the temple would care for their needs through a system of national welfare, with funds collected by the force of law contrary to the ways of God. The people were subjects, living under tribute. When they consumed those benefits, they ate of the flesh of their neighbor.
His Name in Vain
The Jews had forgotten the ways of Moses and Abraham and did not recognize the ways of Christ were identical to the words of the prophets. Through Covetous Practices they had returned to the Bondage of Egypt and cursed their children with debt in Judea. The same is true of the Modern Christians who says Lord Lord or Jesus Jesus but does not do what He said.
Charity, honor, and love were no longer the power that provided for their parents or those of society in need. Men thought it was the responsibility of the governing Pharisees and scribes to care for their family, and they thought they were free of that God-given responsibility.
Here are those who do not need to sign up for government of the World health care.
- President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not exempt from fines if they don’t have coverage but they do have care because it is part of their job benefits already.
- Incarcerated criminals are exempt from the penalty for not having insurance.
- Make less than $10,000 per year.
- An undocumented immigrant because such undocumented people are not eligible for Obamacare subsidies.
- If you are homeless or facing eviction, or have filed for bankruptcy within the past six months, or have incurred substantial damage from a natural disaster. Read more
- Members of some religions are exempt. However, these religions must reject all forms of insurance, including Social Security and Medicare. This applies primarily to the Amish would qualify, as would Mennonites for exemption.
- Members of a recognized(HCSM, or SM) health-sharing ministry are exempt.
- Members of a small number of religious groups can receive exemptions if they have formal objections to medical care or health insurance.
Are you taking care of the needy in Pure Religion by a Daily ministration manage through Freewill offerings in a number of small religious congregations? You can Join the Network and start seeking the righteous ways of God and attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Health Problems |
Health Solutions |
Health Share |
Health Websites |
Politics of Health | Breast | Cancer | Polio Vaccine and Cancer | Fungus | Lyme | Frequency of Disease |
Mind | Recovery | Bioacoustic | Drugged | Are you crazy | Insomnia | Dendritic tree | Aid Addicts |
Negotiating Health Care Costs | Exempt from Health Care | Recommended Health Sites |
Healing Information From Doctors Past and Present | Surviving Without Health Insurance |
Mysteries of the Universe |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Dendritic tree | Mysteries | Mystery Babylon | Meditation |
Cognitive dissonance | Bipolar | Capgras | Cotard | Trolls
Schizophrenia | Are you crazy | Autism | Depression |
Insane | Trauma | Narcissists | Repentance | Recovery |
Drugged | Vaccines | Health | Aid Addicts | Saul Syndrome |
== Footnotes ==
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- 1 Samuel 13:13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.
- Psalms 69:22 “Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.”
- Romans 11:9 “And David saith, 'Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:'”
- Proverbs 12:24 ¶ The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.
- Micah 3:2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones; 3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.
- 2 Peter 2:3 “And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”
- The Amish and Old Order Mennonite have been exempt since a 1950s battle over Social Security exempts these communities from the individual mandate, an element of the Affordable Care Act that requires most Americans to purchase health insurance in some form. But it is because the Amish essentially insure themselves not because they reject health insurance. The Amish fund their health care through church aid, benefit auctions and negotiated discounts by promising quick cash payment in exchange for lower rates. "The basic religious reason driving their resistance is that, as a religious faith, the church community should take care of its own members... If there's a disaster like a tornado, fire or hospital bill, the community should come together for that." said Donald Kraybill, author of "The Amish" and professor at Elizabethtown College. The Amish say they want to "pay our own way" and rightly so.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/